Thu, May 14|
Kitchens & Couches: Finding Balance & A Little More Joy (Even in Chaos!)
87% of Americans agree - we could ALL use a little more JOY. Let's spend some intentional time together finding out how YOU can surpass your own limiting beliefs to create the focus, balance, contentment, JOY, & ultimately, lifestyle of your dreams! Oh, and don't forget your glass of wine!!!
Time & Location
May 14, 2020, 7:30 PM – 9:00 PM PDT
About the Event
What makes Experts Together's Kitchens & Couches workshop the best for YOU right now?!
You will gain practical ways to invite BALANCE & PEACE into your everyday, finding CONTENTMENT right where you are.
Despite the chaos that is surrounding us right now, we can choose to spend intentional time getting our minds "right."
Rather than teaching you what to think, we'll focus on learning HOW to think, giving you the ability to tap into your personal values, desires, goals, & JOY with CONFIDENCE - now and as we continue to understand our "new normal."
Through collective sharing, practical reflections, fun techniques, & one-of-a-kind exercises, you’ll gain the clarity you need to recognize how to thrive, with contentment, every single day. Tangible tactics for intentionally connecting to yourself, your family, and ultimately your purpose on a daily basis.
Are you ready?!
Let's step confidently into the new normal that is becoming our 2020 - with enthusiasm, together!
How the Kitchens & Couches workshop works:
- You can learn in your own space - we're all in our kitchens and on our couches anyways. Let's do something fun, intentional, & productive together! We'll have a candid Zoom conversation with a small group of women. It will include sharing with each other and a few guided exercises in a provided workbook, all from the comfort of your own home.
- You can learn and re-learn. We'll record and share the session so you can revisit your learnings anytime.
- You can learn from others. Central to these workshops is learning to see yourself in others. The more you witness others getting unstuck and being encouraged, the more you build the muscles to be able to get yourself unstuck. Watching others find clarity profoundly and often unexpectedly brings clarity to our own path.
- 90 minutes of guided conversation + exercises in provided workbook
- Groups limited to 5 women at a time
- After: Included with your ticket is a 1 on 1 personalized,laser-focused JOY coaching session to customize your 2020 action plan (a $150 value!)
Let's invite balance into our complicated lives, together, finding JOY to focus through fears & anxiety!
Let's maintain a clear sense of our purpose and focus our energy in the direction we choose it to go.
Let's immerse ourself with grace & peace while telling that inner-voice of ours who's in charge!
LET'S DO THIS!!!
Count Me In!
This ticket includes: (1) Access to a 90 minute Zoom call with no more than 4 other attendees. (2) Exclusive workbook with guided exercises. (3) A video recap of the session. (4) A 30 minute, 1 on 1 coaching session with Kyle at a time of your choosing after workshop.